You will Learn in Cisco CCNP Training in Indore
Cisco CCNP Training in Indore is aligned specifically to the job role of the Cisco Network Security Engineer responsible for Security in Routers, Switches, Firewall, and Ips, as well as choosing, deploying, supporting, and troubleshooting Firewalls, with the substantial increase in cybercrime attacks, Security specialists today are in greater demand than ever. Companies are looking for protection of their assets, many of these companies have looked to Cisco to provide this protection due to Cisco’s renowned high-quality products and services in today’s market.
- Implement Different Unsupervised Learning Techniques On Real-Life Data.
- Understand The Difference Between Machine Learning & Statistical Data Analysis.
- How Python Mail Sending Program works in data science.
- Basic Neural Networks & Deep Learning Algorithms
- Python Conditional Statements
- Python with Data Science
- Comparisons of Python with Other Language
CCNP Course Module
- Module 01 : PPP: Point to Point Protocol
- Module 02: PPP Negotiation packets
- Module 03: CEF (cisco express forwarding)
- Module 04: IP addressing version 4, Subnetting and VLSM
- Module 05: EIGRP
- Module 06: RTP: Reliable Transport Protocol
- Module 07: Route Filtering
- Module 08: IP SLA (IP Service level agreement)
- Module 09: Named mode EIGRP
- Module 10: OSPF Open Shortest Path First
- Module 11: OSPF Neighborship States
- Module 12: LSA: Link State Advertisement
- Module 13: Route Filtering
- Module 14: Summarization
- Module 15: OSPF Network types
- Module 16: Point to multipoint
- Module 17: Loopback
- Module 18: BGP: Border Gateway Protocol
- Module 19: Types of massage in BGP
- Module 20: loop avoidance Mechanism in BGP
- Module 21: Connected check rule for EBGP
- Module 22: IPv6 addressing
- Module 23: GRE: Generic router encapsulation
- Module 24: Switching
- Module 25: VLAN virtual local area network
- Module 26: Switchport
- Module 27: Native VLAN
- Module 28: EtherChannel
- Module 29: STP Spanning Tree Protocol
- Module 30: MLS multi-layer switching
- Module 31: Gateway high availability
- Module 32: AAA Authentication, Authorization, Accounting
What will you Learn in Cisco CCNP Training in Indore
CCNP Training in Indore proves your skills with security solutions. To earn CCNP Training in Indore, you pass two exams: one that covers core security technologies and one security concentration exam of your choice, so you can customize your certification to your technical area of focus.CCNP Security 350-701 Training in Delhi is aligned specifically to the job role of the Cisco Network Security Engineer responsible for Security in Routers, Switches, Firewall, and Ips. CCNP Security 350-701 Training in Delhi helps in choosing, deploying, supporting, and troubleshooting Firewalls, with the substantial increase in cybercrime attacks, Security specialists today are in greater demand than ever.
Exams and Recommended CCNP Training in Indore
To earn CCNP Training in Indore, you pass two exams: a core exam and a security concentration exam of your choice. And now every exam in the CCNP Security program earns an individual Specialist certification, so you get recognized for your accomplishments along the way.
Exams and Recommended CCNA Training in Indore
- 350-701 (SCOR) – Implementing and Operating Cisco Security Core Technologies (SCOR)
Concentration exams (choose one)
- 300-710 (SNCF) – Securing Networks with Cisco Firepower Next-Generation Firewall (SSNGFW) Securing Networks with Cisco Firepower Next-Generation IPS (SSFIPS)
- 300-715 (SISE) – Implementing and Configuring Cisco Identity Services Engine (SISE)
- 300-720 (SESA) – Securing Email with Cisco Email Security Appliance (SESA)
- 300-725 (SWSA) – Securing the Web with Cisco Web Security Appliance (SWSA)
- 300-730 (SVPN) – Implementing Secure Solutions with Virtual Private Networks (SVPN)
- 300-735 (SAUTO) – Implementing Automation for Cisco Security Solutions (SAUI)
Frequently Asked Questions
About CCNA Training in Indore 200-301 & Certification Course
5 Best CCNP Courses [2021 JUNE] [UPDATED]
- Cisco CCNP Enterprise (ENARSI + ECNOR) Training (Udemy) …
- Cisco CCNP Wireless WIDESIGN 300-360 Course with Labs ENWLSD (Udemy) …
- CCNP Enterprise Certification (INE) …CCNP Enterprise Program Certification and Exams (Global Knowledge) …
- CISCO CCNP Courses (Udemy)
How do I get a CCNP certification?
How do I get a CCNP certification?
Any CCNA or CCIE with at least one year of networking experience can become a CCNP by successfully passing 3 exams: ROUTE, SWITCH, and TSHOOT. Each exam is very difficult and covers lots of material. Experts advise that you take the exams in the order listed. ROUTE is the core of the CCNP certification
Who is eligible for CCNP?
The CCNP Routing and Switching certification is appropriate for those with at least one year of networking experience who are ready to advance their skills and work independently on complex network solutions.
Can I do CCNP directly?
CCNA Routing and Switching is a Cisco-specific networking certification. While it is still considered a beginner-level certification, most professionals consider it to be significantly more challenging than the CompTIA Network+ exam.
Can I get CCNP without CCNA?
It will no longer be necessary to have a CCNA certification in order to obtain a CCNP certification. To obtain a CCIE certification a CCNP certification will no longer be a mandatory prerequisite. Of course, a good understanding of the exam topics is needed before taking the exam.
Should I renew my CCNP?
If you think it’s worth dishing out the $150-200 every couple of years to keep it, then do, otherwise, let it expire. But remember it’s easier to study core material to become ccnp respectable rather than have to sit the exams again and study all kinds of irrelevant info. You only need to take one exam to maintain CCNP